Friday 20 June 2014

FIRST NOTES


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

NOTE TO SELF


Its amazing when people around you believes in YOU. Eventually, you'll have no choice but to believe the BEST of yourself too!

NOTE TO ALL


Assalamualaikum semua...Hi there!

Welcome to my new blog. Alhamdulillah...I managed to produce this blog of mine...named zetahalims.blogspot.com. I know the fact that the Internet is already packed full with blogs and webpages; including mine... :-) But what I'm gonna share with you here is my humble knowledge and invaluable experience with "MR S". Btw, who is "MR S"? mmm...I will introduce u later... :-)

Along the way, I'll try to make this blog a touch more INTERESTING and ENJOYABLE to read, rather than reading your very own computer's user manual...yaa...In sha Allah.

So friends... please BOOKMARK this blog, inform your friends/ colleagues and relatives who would want to share this amazing experience. You are most welcome to leave your comment(s)/ feedback which I'd like to thank you in ADVANCE.

'LET's PUMP UP THE VOLUME!!"


Clap...clap...clap...

2 comments: