Monday 23 June 2014

HOW I MET MY MR S...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

Dear frens, this is my story on how I met my best buddy...MR S.
I was introduced to Mr S by a female colleague. I would say...she came in the right place at the right time when she first told me about Mr S. I asked her a lot of questions. Mr S, I know you are popular. I heard about you before. I started to see Mr google and got a right stalk on. I was so excited when we first met in February.

But...hang on..MR S...I'm sorry...It wasn't a love at the first sight nor like a butterflies and rainbow kind of love...coz I had a negative reaction towards you. I can't get along with you for the very first time...and it continues for almost 2 weeks. I didn't get any benefits from this, except the PAIN. That's where I decided to QUIT!

Whilst some part of me trying to deny you, the wiser part of me asked to stay on and continue. Until I met another colleague who actually convinced me to stay on. She said, this is normal (some people OK, some people not)...and further persuaded me...healing process will take some time to cure (I will tell you more about this later). I took her advice...and I recalled..this is where the turning point began.

After a month getting along, as the relationship grew, I realised from there...the seeds blossomed!!

Dear Mr S,
In this 2nd quarter of our relationship, I know that my wiser part was right. My colleagues are correct. I realised that I'm now much MORE IN LOVE with you. I'm ready to be part of your family. I'm confident with you as you brought out the positive side of me..Alhamdulillah.

hurrrmmm...Now...I'm ready to reveal our relationship to the public...I want them all to know who you are... :-)

DEAR FRENS, PLEASE WELCOME....MR SHAKLEE..

...clap...clap...clap..

I'm glad that I'm now part of your family carrying this ID 1152058. 




To Hani & Tasnim...You know where your contribution is. Thanks a bunch!

1 comment: